An interactive live workshop with Emily Quinton
10th December - 50 Places only
11am to 2:30pm GMT (London) / 10pm to 1:30am AEDT (Melbourne) / 6am to 9:30am EST (New York)
We're so excited about the Christmas season that we're launching a new kind of workshop. Combining elements of our workshops, online courses and Q&As all into one interactive session that you can join from anywhere!
Assemble your props & camera equipment and style along with Emily from the comfort of your own home.
Join us on the 10th December for this inspirational Christmas workshop.
IT'S MAKELIGHT LIVE!
How it works
For this workshop you will be joining us in the Makelight Studio via a Facebook Livestream. We wanted those who haven't bee able to join us in the studio to join in, style and take photographs along with Emily, from anywhere in the world!
The workshop will be two sessions of approximately an hour and a half, including demonstrations from Emily, live teaching, tips, and the opportunity to submit your photos taken during the workshop.
Our favourites might even win Christmas Prizes!
A snapshot of the workshop
- Festive photography & styling
- Christmas decorations and props
- Gift wrapping ideas and photographing presents
- A seasonal flat lay
- What kit Emily uses for seasonal photography
- Christmas food photography - dinner table
- Styling for photos vs styling for your guests
- Christmas tree photography
- Using your photography in gifts
- Making Christmas crackers
- Photographing Christmas flowers
Join us on the 10th December - 50 Spaces only!
- 11am 2:30pm GMT (London)
- 10pm to 1:30am AEDT (Melbourne)
- 6am to 9:30am EST (New York)
What you will need
The workshop will be interactive and designed for you to follow along with Emily. You will need:
- A quiet well lit space with an appropriate background for photography.
- Christmas props & decorations
- Your phone and camera equipment
- Christmas lights
- A festive spirit!